telSpoed & crisis

View file?

In order to be able to carry out our work properly, in addition to you and your family, the following employees of Jeugdbescherming West have access to your file:

  • youth protectors who are involved in your guidance and that of your family
  • supporting services of Jeugdbescherming West, such as our lawyers
  • involved managers so that they can carry out quality checks or mediate in the event of complaints

Everyone who works at Jeugdbescherming West has a legal duty of confidentiality.

In addition, supervisors, among others, can also gain access to your file. You can find more information in our privacy statement .

Do you want to view your file? Here you can read about the possibilities.

  • Are you younger than 12 years old? Then you generally cannot view your own file. Only your parent with authority or your guardian can do this on your behalf.
  • Are you between 12 and 16 years old? Both you and your parent with authority or guardian can view the file. Your parent with authority or guardian does not need permission from you for this.
  • Are you 16 years or older? Only you have the right to access. Does your parent with authority or guardian want access to the file? Then they require your permission.
  • Are you 12 years or older, but it is estimated that you are not able to oversee your own interests here? In that case, the right to access belongs to your parent with authority or guardian instead of yourself.

Do you want to request your file? Then fill in this form and send it together with a copy of your proof of identity to Jeugdbescherming West. The address is on the form .

We handle your personal data as carefully as possible. In the event that information from your file unintentionally ends up with third parties, we may report a data breach to the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You will then be informed about this.

You may have a question or comment about the processing of your personal data. Or you may you have questions about your right to access the file or your other rights. You can then discuss this with your youth protector. Can you also contact our Data Protection Officer (Functionaris Gegevensbescherming or FG), who can provide independent advice about the situation. You will find more information about this in our privacy statement .